The Secret Zoo: Traps and Specters by Bryan Chick (307 pages)

Summary 

This is the fourth book in the Secret Zoo series and it's as good as the other three. When the Shadowist turns up in Ella's yard, everyone is baffled and shocked, all except the parents, who know nothing about the creepy Shadowist. Now it's the spookiest day of the year, Halloween, and the Scouts fear nothing, but the Shadowist has something dangerous planned for the four unique friends. From the shadows, the Shadowist watches the Scouts closely waiting for the right time to strike. 

Opinion

Do you like magic and mystery? Well if you do, then this is a good read for you. It may be a little creepy when the author describes the Shadowist, but overall it's really fantastic. The only part I didn't like was when Blizzard and Little Big Horn are captured by Animal Control. I do hope you will try this mystifying story. 

Rating 

****(4 stars)


At this time, Blogger.com does not have a subscribe button available. Feel free to follow my Blog by using the button on the left side bar or simply check back every Sunday for a new review

1 comment:

  1. You really make this book sound exciting. I want to read it, just to read the creepy description of the Shadowist! I don't like scary movies, but I like scary books!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing your thoughts too!