Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs (350 pages)

Summary


Ben Ripley is activated in the CIA to find out what Leo Shang is plotting in Vail, Colorado. Leo Shang is a criminal but to his daughter, Jessica, he's a regular businessman. It's up to Ben to get close to Jessica and hopefully find out what Leo Shang is plotting.

Opinion


This is my favorite book in this series because it's the most adventurous. I feel like the author makes the characters come alive. I often feel like I'm part of the book. Sometimes I laugh when I read the Spy School series because many of the characters have a sense of humor. I highly recommend this book because it's a definite page turner.

Rating

***** (5 stars)

At this time, Blogger.com does not have a subscribe button available. Feel free to follow my Blog by using the button on the left side bar or simply check back every Sunday for a new review.


2 comments:

  1. Really good job. I agree. Read the first two books in this series and loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your review makes this book sound very exciting! I love the way you’re sharing your love of reading with others, and can’t wait to read your next review!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing your thoughts too!