Double Fudge by Judy Blume (213 pages)

Summary


The Hatchers are living a normal, family life until Fudge becomes obsessed with money. He loves it so much that he decides to make his own money. It's Grandma's idea to take Fudge to Washington, D.C. to see how real money is made. While in D.C. the family runs into their long, lost cousins. This opens up many exciting new adventures for the Hatcher Family.


Opinion


I'm giving this book four stars because the one thing I don't like about it is that some parts are slow moving. This book has some really funny sections. I especially love that the author makes Fudge make his own "Fudge Bucks." I have a little brother and I can imagine him doing the same thing. I think you might enjoy this book if you have siblings.


RATING

**** (4 stars)

At this time, Blogger.com does not have a subscribe button available. Feel free to follow my Blog by using the button on the left side bar or simply check back every Sunday for a new review.


1 comment:

  1. I remember reading this book when I was in elementary school. It was a fun read, and I think your summary and opinion are spot-on!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing your thoughts too!