The Magic Misfits: The Fourth Suit by Neil Patrick Harris & Alec Azam (329 pages)


 Summary

This is the last of four books in The Magic Misfits series. You might want to read these books in order; this will help you understand the theme better. The plot of this particular book is that certain people are trying to harm the Magic Misfits and the Misfits realize that it is because of the villain, Kalagan. The four young Misfits have magical abilities and use them to defeat their enemies. 


 Opinion 

I'm giving this book 5 stars because it's theme is magical and I love magic. In between some chapters the author actually includes instructions for performing certain magic tricks. Also, since each book in this series centers around one member of the Magic Misfits, the author allows the reader to know that specific character very well. If you like magic, I am sure you will enjoy this book.


Rating 

***** (5 stars)

At this time, Blogger.com does not have a subscribe button available. Feel free to follow my Blog by using the button on the left side bar or simply check back every Sunday for a new review.


1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this series. They were all good. I agree it is better to read them in order. It makes it easier to understand the basic theme.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing your thoughts too!