Space Case by Stuart Gibbs (337 pages)

 Summary 

Living on a moon colony isn't like living on Earth; it's difficult and very confining. Dashiell Gibbson and his family are living on a moon colony. Dashiell's life is boring until one morning a lunar scientist, Dr. Holtz, turns up dead on the moon. Dashiell suspects that somebody murdered Dr. Holtz, but everyone else thinks it was an accident. When Dashiell's life is threatened, will he give up his investigation or will he continue to look for the moon murderer?

Opinion

Do you like outer space? I don't. I really didn't like this book at all. First, I think drinking urine is gross. Another thing, I didn't like the part about aliens. When I read the chapter that discusses aliens, I was covered with goosebumps. The only good thing that I found in this book is the really fantastic mystery. If you decide to read this book, please write me a comment and tell me what you think of it.

Rating

***(3 stars) 


At this time, Blogger.com does not have a subscribe button available. Feel free to follow my Blog by using the button on the left side bar or simply check back every Sunday for a new review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts too!