Password to Larkspur Lane by Carolyn Keene (175 pages)

 Summary 

When a homing pigeon falls from a plane and into her yard, Nancy Drew gets involved with a dangerous  mission trying to free Mrs. Eldridge, an older lady, being held as a prisoner. Nancy and her friends discover that the flowers, Larkspur and Blue Bells, are involved with the mystery. Then Helen Corning Archer asks Nancy to help with a spooky blue fire appearing just after dark. Nancy finds that her cases are connected and she makes a plan to save Mrs. Eldridge and put out the elusive fire. 

Opinion 

In my opinion this book was pretty easy to understand unlike some of the other Nancy Drew mysteries that I read. I was amazed at Nancy's idea to rescue Mrs. Eldridge. I really thought her sneaky plan was very ingenious. I also got a kick out of some parts of the story. Nancy Drew is one of my favorite girl detectives and maybe she can be yours too! 

Rating

*****(5 stars)


At this time, Blogger.com does not have a subscribe button available. Feel free to follow my Blog by using the button on the left side bar or simply check back every Sunday for a new review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts too!