The Secret Zoo: Raids and Rescues by Bryan Chick (268 pages)

Summary 

Four secret citizens have been captured by the creepy Shadowist and two gifted animals, Blizzard, the mighty and strong polar bear, along with Little Big Horn, the rhinoceros, have been moved to a different zoo! The four friends, Noah, Megan, Ella and Richie set out to rescue Blizzard and Little Big Horn from Waterford Zoo. Then Ella and Noah go with Evie, the leader of the Spectors, to save the secret citizens. Will the plan go smoothly, or will it be a disaster? Find the answer hidden within the pages of this amazing tale. 

Opinion 

This action packed and adventurous book was worth reading. As I read the first chapter, I found myself consumed with curiosity. I wanted to find out everything at once. The author's descriptions were so good that I was actually able to picture Ella fighting the Shadowist. In every book of this awesome series, the four unusual friends are discovering more parts of the Secret Zoo and they're learning more and more secrets. Come with me, join this series and enjoy action, adventure and mystery. 

Rating 

*****(5 stars)


At this time, Blogger.com does not have a subscribe button available. Feel free to follow my Blog by using the button on the left side bar or simply check back every Sunday for a new review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts too!