The Secret Zoo: Riddles and Danger by Bryan Chick (284 pages)

Summary 

The Action Scouts have been in the Secret Society for a few months. The Desenders have been training the Action Scouts to cross between their world and the Secret Zoo, where they can befriend polar bears, rhinos and flying penguins. This will open up a whole new dangerous and exciting world for the Scouts. When the Sasquatches escape and cause havoc in the Secret Zoo, what will the Scouts and members of the Secret Zoo do?

Opinion 

A little magic, a lot of mystery and many unique and interesting characters and animals are all part of this exciting book. I like that each Action Scout character has a different personality and I also like the fact that each Desender character has a different power. My favorite character is Blizzard, the polar bear, because he's mighty and strong. I sometimes think of him as my pet. If you like mighty polar bears, flying penguins and a good mystery mixed in with a little bit of magic, then this story is a perfect match for you. 


Rating

***** (5 stars)


At this time, Blogger.com does not have a subscribe button available. Feel free to follow my Blog by using the button on the left side bar or simply check back every Sunday for a new review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts too!