Black Beauty by Anna Sewell (175 pages)

Summary 

Black Beauty, a beautiful horse, has a wonderful breaking in and is sent to Birtwick Park to live. His mistress gets ill and she's immediately moved to a warmer climate, while Black Beauty gets traded to another owner. During the course of his life, Beauty is traded and traded and traded some more. Finally, he finds a place where he is loved, cared for, and can live out his life in peace and comfort. 

Opinion 

Do you like horses? I do and I find this classic to be an awesome tale of a fantastic horse. This story is told from the horses point of view and I enjoyed the many details described as well as his adventures and the friends he meets along the way. Although it is sometimes sad, overall it's a great story and one I feel certain you will enjoy.

Rating 

**** (4 stars)


At this time, Blogger.com does not have a subscribe button available. Feel free to follow my Blog by using the button on the left side bar or simply check back every Sunday for a new review

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts too!