The Baby-sitters Club: Cluadia and the Phantom Phone Calls by Ann M. Martin (158 pages)

 Summary 

Business is booming at the Baby-sitters club. Everything that is until the Phantom Caller, a jewel thief, starts robbing houses twenty miles away from Stoneybrook! The girls, Claudia, Kristy, Mary Ann and Stacey come up with an emergency plan for when the Phantom Caller comes "a ringing." They will be ready no matter what.

Opinion 

I like how every Baby-sitters Club book is told by one of the members of the club. As I began reading this story told by Claudia, I was really spooked by the idea of a Phantom Caller. However, as the girls devised a plan of action, I became calmer. I think the time of year for this book is perfect. Halloween is a great time for a burglar to strike!! If you are a fan of Halloween, mysteries and spooky phone calls then this story is perfect!

Rating 

**** (4 stars)


At this time, Blogger.com does not have a subscribe button available. Feel free to follow my Blog by using the button on the left side bar or simply check back every Sunday for a new review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts too!