Spy School: Secret Service by Stuart Gibbs (338 pages)

 Summary 

Ben Ripley, a second year CIA spy, is actived for a mission: saving the President from being assassinated. He goes undercover as a friend of the President's son, Jackson, and figures out that Jackson is not what he appears to be. One day, while visiting Jackson, Ben accidentally blows up the Oval Office and is arrested. Can Ben finish the mission safely while trying to keep himself in the shadows?

Opinion 

Until I finished this book I was not the edge of my seat. I was very surprised to see that one of Ben's friends switched over to the evil side. As always, the author makes the characters come alive. I was amused at many of their antics. If you like mysteries, I guarantee that you will like this one. 

Rating 

*****(5 stars)


 At this time, Blogger.com does not have a subscribe button available. Feel free to follow my Blog by using the button on the left side bar or simply check back every Sunday for a new review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts too!