Return To Howliday Inn by James Howe (156 pages)

 Summary 

The Monroes go on vacation, leaving Harold, Chester and Howie at Chateau Bow-Wow again. Chester still thinks the place is haunted, while Harold thinks it's a very nice place. Harold's thoughts soon change when they begin hearing a creepy voice and find some buried bones. The pair decide that something fishy is going on. Can the trio discover the problem before it's time for them to leave?

Opinion 

I found this book quite interesting. I love that the author has the three Monroe pets return to Howliday Inn to solve another mystery. I was on the edge of my seat until the very end. I felt like the characters came alive, making me chuckle at some of their antics. I hope you will try this great book.

Rating

**** ( 4 stars)

 At this time, Blogger.com does not have a subscribe button available. Feel free to follow my Blog by using the button on the left side bar or simply check back every Sunday for a new review.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts too!