President of the Whole Fifth Grade by Sherri Winston (273 pages)

 Summary 

Brianna's goal in life is to become a billionaire. She thinks being President of the whole fifth grade will get her started toward that goal. A new girl arrives at her school and becomes her major competitor. Brianna starts to lose friends and eventually has no one to help her with her campaign. What will she do?

Opinion 

I really thought the characters in this book were mean and unkind. I felt like Brianna was bossy and only interested in winning. Parts of this book were very confusing and loaded with unnecessary details. All in all, I really didn't care for this book and I don't recommend reading it. 

Rating 

* (1 star)


   At this time, Blogger.com does not have a subscribe button available. Feel free to follow my Blog by using the button on the left side bar or simply check back every Sunday for a new review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts too!