Encanto by Disney Enterprises (136 pages)

 Summary 

The Madrigals, a wonderful family, live in the mountains in a nice, charming town called Encanto. Everyone has a special power except Mirabel. When her family starts to lose their powers, Mirabel decides to help, even if it means going into her Uncle's creepy tower. Can she figure out what's going on before time runs out? 

Opinion 

I especially like this book because I'm half Columbian. I also saw the movie, Encanto. I think, in this instance, the book and the movie follow the same path. This book was definitely adventurous. The character, Mirabel, tries her best to fit in with the family, but nobody notices her efforts. The author makes the story very believable. I hope you will read this magical tale. 

Rating

***(3 stars)


At this time, Blogger.com does not have a subscribe button available. Feel free to follow my Blog by using the button on the left side bar or simply check back every Sunday for a new review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts too!