Howliday Inn by James Howe (195 pages)

 Summary 

The Monroes go on vacation and they can't take Harold or Chester, so they bring them to Chateau Bow-Wow. Chester feels that it should be called Howliday Inn. The first night that they are there they hear a frightening howl. On the third morning they find that one of the dogs is missing. Chester thinks somebody murdered the dog. Can they find out who is the murderer before it's too late?

Opinion 

At first I thought this book was a little confusing, but the more I read the more I understood it. I had a good laugh at some of the parts. The author really does have a great sense of humor. It took me awhile to figure out who the culprit was, but when I discovered who it was, I was definitely astonished. I hope you will give this amazing book a read.

Rating 

*****(5 stars)


At this time, Blogger.com does not have a subscribe button available. Feel free to follow my Blog by using the button on the left side bar or simply check back every Sunday for a new review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts too!