Writing prompt: What's your favorite Lindsey Stirling songs?

I started to play the violin two years ago, and the first concert I ever went to was a Lindsey Stirling concert. It was amazing! It really inspired me to become a better violinist. Now back to the question, out of all of her songs, my favorite has to be Roundtable Rival because of the country tone. My second favorite song is, Survive because of its upbeat melody. Third place goes to Carol of the Bells. It's a song that I learned a year ago, and I just fell in love with it. It has to be my favorite Christmas carol. Another good song that I like is the Zelda Melody. I love that it starts out slow and it speeds up as you play it. And there you have it, my favorite Lindsey Stirling songs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts too!