Writing Prompt: Luke the Explorer

One sunny afternoon, after Luke had gone to his least favorite person, the vet, he and Melanie went to Pet Smart. "Woof, woof, I don't want to go, there's cars. Woof, woof," barked Luke, but again and like always all she heard was woof and bark.  

"Awww, Luke do you want to ride in a cart?" asked Melanie. 

Now let me say, this dog was big, after all he was a Golden Lab. Oh, I'm getting off track. Let's get back to the story.

Luke went in circles and after a couple minutes Luke was being rolled into Pet Smart like he was a king. "Bark, I'm done. I'm jumping out," barked Luke, as he jumped out of the cart having no problem. And so the duo went into the store and got what they needed. Stay tuned for next time.

1 comment:

  1. Another Luke adventure! PetSmart has always been fun for my dog; I'm glad to read that Luke ended up having a good experience there too!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing your thoughts too!