Bonus Review: The Guggenheim Mystery by Robin Stevens (323 pages)

 Summary

Ted Sparks along with his sister solved the mystery of how their cousin, Salim, disappeared. Some months later, Ted, his sister and Salim need to discover how a painting disappeared from the Guggenheim Museum without anyone seeing it being taken. Sadly, all the evidence is pointing to Salim's mother, Gloria. Now it's up to the trio to clear Gloria's name and find out what really happened to the painting

Opinion 

I thought this book was fair. I felt as if the story line was a bit dry and lacked action. Although the characters were portrayed well, I didn't have a favorite character this time around. If you decide to try this book, I would be interested to hear your thoughts.

Rating

***(3 stars)


At this time, Blogger.com does not have a subscribe button available. Feel free to follow my Blog by using the button on the left side bar or simply check back every Sunday for a new review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts too!