The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg ( pages not numbered)

A new blog post will be coming out after the New Year. Look for it on January 8, 2022. Happy New Year!!

Summary 

One Christmas Eve, a long time ago, a boy lays quietly in his bed listening for Santa's sleigh bells. Suddenly he hears the hissing and squeaking of metal. He finds a train outside of his house. He quickly puts on his robe and makes his way toward the conductor, who punches a hole in his ticket. He boards the train and is taken on the adventure of a lifetime. 

Opinion 

I especially enjoyed reading this book because I actually got to ride on the Polar Express. I usually read this classic every year at Christmas because it always brings the magic of the season to life. It shows that believing in goodness, kindness and love are important. Why not give it a try? I do wish you all a very magical holiday.

Rating 

**** (4 stars) 


At this time, Blogger.com does not have a subscribe button available. Feel free to follow my Blog by using the button on the left side bar or simply check back every Sunday for a new review.

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy to read your review of The Polar Express! I enjoyed this book too.

    It's so cool that you got to ride on the Polar Express; I bet that was magical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite xmas books to read to the kids!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing your thoughts too!