The Baby-sitters Club: Kristy's Great Idea by Ann M. Martin (156 pages)

 

Summary 

Kristy Thomas has an amazing idea. She and her friends can create a club that babysits children. Even though Kristy faces challenges, she can still help with the club. She finds her first babysitting job hard. Is it too much for her or will it be just right? Find the answer and more exciting adventures in this book.

Opinion 

I like The Baby-sitters Club: Kristy's Great Idea a lot. At first, I didn't think I would like it, but the more I read the more I got into it. At times it gave me a good laugh. This book is in a series of more than 100 titles! Give it a try and you might be like me and really enjoy it.

Rating 

****(4 stars)


At this time, Blogger.com does not have a subscribe button available. Feel free to follow my Blog by using the button on the left side bar or simply check back every Sunday for a new review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts too!