Charlie Thorne and the Last Equation by Stuart Gibbs (392 pages)

 Summary

Albert Einstein, the famous scientist, created an equation called Pandora that could destroy the world, if it fell into the wrong hands. So Albert hid it for the sake of the world. Charlie Thorne, a genius, a thief and only twelve years old, was dragged into the fatal hunt to find Pandora before the Furies, a world wide terrorist group who likes to create chaos, find it and destroy the world. From trying to complete a complex code, to trying to survive the Furies, Charlie will embark on a journey that she'll never forget.

Opinion 

My Mom got me this books in a new series by my favorite author, Stuart Gibbs, and I absolutely love it. I think instead of having a man or boy be the main character in the story, having a twelve year old girl is quite a change for most of my favorite books. I think the idea of Charlie Thorne, a very young genius, saving the world is really awesome. In addition, the fact that Charlie is both brave and daring makes for interesting reading. I hope you'll try this absolutely amazing book.

Rating

*****(5 stars)


At this time, Blogger.com does not have a subscribe button available. Feel free to follow my Blog by using the button on the left side bar or simply check back every Sunday for a new review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts too!