Dear Readers,

    I have some exciting news!! I am starting a new school this fall and I am really looking forward to it. New teachers, making new friends, different surroundings - all of it sounds really cool and I am sure it will be a great adventure. Of course, I still love to read and I definitely want to keep my Blog; however, due to this new venture and an increase in after-school activities, I will only be able to post a new review once a month. Still on Saturday at three pm and probably the last Saturday of the month. Please continue to join me as I do love to share my reads with you. Thank you for understanding.    

                                                                                                                                                     Isabella     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts too!