Spring According to Humphrey by Betty G. Birney (143 pages)

 Summary 

Winter is almost over and Spring is on it's way. Humphrey, the classroom hamster, and his exciting human classmates can't wait for Family Fun Night. Every weekend Humphrey helps a new student in his class and he often wonders if he has a family of his own. 

Opinion 

I am going to give this book 4 stars because I especially like the fact that Humphrey is actually telling the story. I also like that he has adventures outside of his cage thanks to his "lock-that-doesn't-lock." You might enjoy this this book, if you like animals.


Rating

**** (4 stars)


At this time, Blogger.com does not have a subscribe button available. Feel free to follow my Blog by using the button on the left side bar or simply check back every Sunday for a new review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts too!